American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA): 2016 is the last of a four year commitment to conduct organizational assessments with a strategic plan followup for 1/3 of the state affiliates. Radwan has worked with at least 20 of the state affiliates over the past four years. Radwan recently provided content for a leadership curriculum for candidates running for national office. The curriculum addresses governance from multiple perspectives.
Ann Arbor Area Transit Authority: Radwan’s role is to usher in Policy Governance® as the Board’s operating system.
Cache Valley Transit District: Radwan’s role is support internal champions to usher in Policy Governance® as the Board’s operating system.
Michigan Mortgage Lenders Association: Radwan’s role is to facilitate the Board through a strategic planning process and facilitate enhancements into strategic governance.
Michigan State University Student Housing Cooperative: Radwan’s role is to usher the Board of Directors into full model-compliant practice of Policy Governance®.
Michigan Townships Association: Radwan’s role is to usher the Board of Directors into full model-compliant practice of Policy Governance®.
National Community Pharmacists Association: Radwan’s role is to usher the Board of Directors into full model-compliant practice of Policy Governance®. The contract also includes webinars for Vice Presidents who serve as the leadership pipeline for this national association. (2014-current)
Select Registry: Radwan’s role was to facilitate the Board and staff in full implementation of Policy Governance. As a byproduct of this role, Radwan is also facilitating a restructuring effort for this national association, including board downsizing and regional restructuring. (2011-2016)
- Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals (2015-current)
- LeadingAge Colorado (2014-2016)
- MSU Student Housing Cooperative (2015-current)
- Michigan Energy Options (current)
- Michigan Township Association (current)
- Puerto Rico Association of Nurse Anesthetists (2016-current)
- Wyoming Association of Nurse Anesthetists (2016-current)
Curriculum Development and Instruction
- Township Governance Academy (TGA), sponsored by the Michigan Townships Association, a multi-course certificate program geared to elected township officials with content in boardsmanship and fundamental concepts in local governance.
- New Employee Series, owned by Managing Education Resource Group (MERG), sponsored by 18 insurance agent associations around the United States, addressing property/casualty concepts and customer service.
- The Association Connection, an on demand webcast series for association personnel, vendors to associations and volunteer leadership, sponsored by the Michigan Society of Association Executives.
- CAE Exam Prep Online, sponsored by the Michigan Society of Association Executives, with students from all segments of the association management field, a 16 week study course involving sample exams, online discussions, and structured study to prepare for the CAE Certification Exam.
- CAE CRAM Session, sponsored by the Michigan Society of Association Executives, a 2 ½ day intense and comprehensive review in preparation for the CAE Certification Exam, offered twice per year.
- How to Be An Extraordinary Board, a joint project between Association Management Resources (AMR) and the Michigan Society of Association Executives.
In 2016, Radwan facilitated strategic plans for a variety of organizations:
- Puerto Rico Association of Nurse Anesthetists (August)
- Michigan Mortgage Lenders Association (June)
- County Road Association of Michigan (June)
- Wyoming Association of Nurse Anesthetists (May)
- Washtenaw County Medical Society (April)
- Michigan Trucking Association (April)
- Michigan Association of Insurance Agents (March)
- Neurocritical Care Society (March)
- Michigan Brewers Guild (February)
In 2015, she facilitated 14 strategic plans for a variety of organizations:
- ADED—The Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists
- City of Ann Arbor Environmental Water Lab
- Idaho Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Michigan Chapter of American Nurses Association
- Utah Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Mental Health Association of Michigan
- National Council of Health Science Educators
- Tennessee Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- California Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Hawaii Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Oregon Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals
- Michigan Beer Guild
- Michigan Association of Ambulance Services
- New Jersey Association of Nurse Anesthetists
Reflective Human Action - computer-mediated, self-study or faculty-facilitated, web-based course, located at www.kon.org
New Employee Series for Property - Casualty Insurance Agencies, including:
- New Employee Orientation for Insurance Agency Personnel
- Delivering Quality Service to the Customer and the Employer
- Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- Commercial Lines Coverage Basics
All courses in the series are computer-mediated, faculty-facilitated courses, and available at www.mergonline.com.
Courses are delivered via the Managing Education Resource Group (MERG), in conjunction with marketing partners located around the country. Marketing partners include affiliates of the Professional Insurance Agents and the Independent Insurance Agents of America.
CAE Exam Preparation - owned by the Michigan Society of Association Executives
A 16 week program, reviewing the recommended readings, the nine domains of knowledge as determined by the CAE Commission, case scenarios, quizzes, sample exams, a library of supplementary reading, and an exam bank created by participating students.
The Leader in You & Marketing Your School – owned by the Michigan Institute for Educational Management. These courses are the on-line offerings of a professional development certification called SAPC-the School Administrators Professional Certification.
Board Governance: An Overview; Selecting a Board Model and Governance System; Recruitment, Election and Orientation of New Directors – owned by Credit Union Executives Society (CUES). Co-authored with Eric Craymer, these three courses are part of the Director Education Center housed on the CUES website (www.cues.org).
The Association Connection, a webcast on-demand series sponsored by the Michigan Society of Association Executives. Series includes 20 titles, 20 hosted and 19 presented by Radwan (www.msae.org).
|< Our Services||Professional Portfolio >|